Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bonnie in Her Halloween Finery and Go Twins!

Bonnie accommodated us, as we got our carpeting cleaned, by spending the night at Doggie Daycare, and getting a bath in the morning. They spiffed her up with a Halloween bandana!



And she was quite pleased with all the attention this garnered for her! (But if my family sees this shot, they might be quite shocked by the fact that I let Bonnie climb up on the couch to pose for her portrait.)



She got to go for a little ride with me to through the prescription drive-through, and the pharmacist technician were very taken by Bonnie. She didn't mind at all that they decided to give her a very large dog bisquit.


And Doug was also somewhat jubilant on Tuesday, not for dog bisquits, but because of how well the Twins did in winning the game. I skipped photographing him on Wednesday, when the Yankees won :(
Truthfully, I get more excited about photography than baseball!




10 comments:

Margaret said...

Bonnie looks adorable in her Halloween bandanna! Very cute. Love that you let her get on the couch for the portrait! And hubby looks so happy about the outcome of the game, too!

Mandy said...

Oh Bonnie....you are as sweet as they come. I love the expression in the second shot. She seems to have SUCH a personality. And YAY about the twins. My husband had a similar reaction to the Pats winning last week. The week before...not so good. :P

Love these, and Bonnie you are looking simply sylin' in your Halloween attire, Girl!

Jeanne said...

Sweet Bonnie! How long does that finery last before she gets tired of it? Our dog usually has his spiffy bandana off in a day! LOL

Fun shot of your hubby. 'Course, 'round here, we root for the Rockies. LOL

Yolanda said...

I love your dog! Very cute. I like the photo of her on the couch.

Maria said...

These are some of my favorite pictures of Bonnie! I'm not fond of dogs with pink bows on their head, but somehow, the bandana on Bonnie doesn't bother me at all. Good picture of Doug.

Reds said...

Bonnie looks spiffy with her bandana!! She so deserved that dog cookie!! And great shot of your hubby!

Anonymous said...

How fun for Bonnie! I'd give her a treat too if I saw her. Ypur hubby looks like mine when he sees the Steeler win!

Mandy said...

Hi Angela...

Email me your email address to amanda@labellavitaphotos.com and I will send that right over to you. :) I am so glad you like it.

xoxo.

Mandy

Julie said...

Bonnie is adorable sporting her new bandanna. Great captures!

Sharon said...

Miss Bonnie is looking great! Baseball is still going on? ;)