Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Talking, but not to us!

I digiscrapped some of my older photos today. My kids really do talk to us, but there certainly have been stages where the words were more forthcoming than others! I especially love this 1983 photo of Scott in a laundry basket, looking at the doll dressed in my own baby clothes. My mother gave me this doll shortly after Scott was born. (He had a crib, in case you're wondering! But sometimes, it was convenient to toss the poor guy into a basket!)



LivEdesigns 3x3Grid template; Weeds & Wild Flowers loving you papers & pngs; FR Love in the city tags and pngs; Wave 8 Text bytes;

7 comments:

Jodi said...

that is such an adorable layout!

Kristina said...

I really like your colors here. What program do you use to do digi scrapbooking?

Becky said...

Hey Angela! I sent you 2 emails last night after you posted on my blog. I hope you got them.

This is another GREAT lo!! :D

Angela2932 said...

Becky, thank you! I'm heading over to my email now!

Anonymous said...

Love all of these shots! And that page is great too!
Cari

Becky said...

Love this page, especially the photo of DD ignoring Dad!

Jeanne said...

Love this layout! I think that top photo of your little one in the basket is priceless and the one of your daughter ignoring her dad is so true (and what we have to look forward to, I fear)...

I absolutely adore your sense of humor! I guess you have to develop one to be able to survive the temps you do in the winter, huh? LOL

Seriously...you are one talented lady and I thoroughly enjoying visiting your blog! Thank you!