Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's Gone to her Head!

Thank you, everyone, for all your very nice comments on the Beautiful Ms. Bonnie and her book reviews.

But I fear it's gone to her head! She's now taken to donning sunglasses, to avoid being plagued by fans wanting autographs. . . .




Oh, there's no living with her now! She tries to place orders for treats (actually, she asks that pretty relentlessly in general).

But this is where I may have to draw the line. I WILL NOT fetch her ball for her,




. . . . no, I will NOT!

. . . but she disapproves of my laziness. . . .

Actually, if you like the Beautiful Ms. Bonnie's book reviews, you can click on the "books" label in the sidebar on the right, and read any you might have missed. And I'm sure sweet Bonnie will gradually return to her silly old self. . .

12 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh poor Bonnie! No respect!

pat said...

How quickly fame goes to the head! I am hoping that Bonnie's better nature quickly reasserts itself. By the way, have you read Edgar Sawtelle yet?

Shanna said...

LOL...Love that last shot.

Susan said...

Too cute!

Amy said...

Yes, we have to watch out for those puppies - our girl just would not sit still to pose in any way like Miss B. On the otherhand she is exceedingly patient with the kids.

Anonymous said...

that is just so cool and the previous post is just such fun:)

Maria said...

LQTM

Reds said...

What a diva!! :)

Jeanne said...

Too funny! My local library has that book and I just might head over there today to check it out, thanks to Miss Bonnie's review. Give her an extra treat from me today. If you can't do that an extra hug will do.

Nicki said...

Whatz a dog gotta do to get some respect. Poor poor Bonnie. She makes those glasses look good. :)

Suzy said...

LOL, I love these posts of Bonnie! Keep em coming! :)

Mary B said...

Oh I say Ms Bonnie those sunglasses are the tops, well they are in the first photos but they seem to have slipped rather in the last.