Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Party Girl!

Look who was 2 years old yesterday!




I know, I know, where have I been? I feel like I should make up some compelling story, like I was sucked up into an international vortex of dastardly ones with a fiendish plot to destroy all life as we know it--and I saved the day!--but there's not a single soul who would believe 1 word that I'd say.

North Dakota blah blah winters,(dull, dreary, North Dakota, as bleak and ugly as it's always been. Don't let the oil news fool you!) my work, a new-found addiction to creativelive.com (check it out!) photography videos, starting my very, very tiny photography business, my photography club, and netflix all gave me total bloggers' block.

But I've missed this! Words start swirling around in my head, (actually leaking out through my ears and attaching to the mirror in the bathroom while I brush my teeth!), and I've Just. Gotta. Blog.

So. I'm back! And although I may not be keeping up with everyone else's blogs as much as I'd like, my poor, neglected Pixelated Oasis is getting some attention now.


4 comments:

Barb said...

doctede
Welcome back!!!! Good luck with your new tiny business. You have the talent, skills and the good eye so I know you will do great.

Ron said...

You go ahead and tell that fantastic ( and I'm sure real ) story. I would beleave ! Good to see the Oasis back.



But it's hard to beleave that North D is bleak and ugly, bwaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa

Nicki said...

I.did.a.double.take.

Girl, you've been missed. Glad you are back and I look forward to reading and seeing what you are up to. Say Hey to Doug too!

My 365 Project said...

Glad you are back!