Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Italy, 2018 Most Awesome Trip Ever!

It's been so long, that I think I will just plunge in and start posting. If this works, it works. So much has happened in my life in the last 5 years, that there's no reasonable way to provide an "update and summary" other than to just start writing from now.

That said, I miss blogging and have time to do so, now that I've retired (2015) and recovered from my broken ankle (goodbye, 2016; you were a rotten year, all in all). And what better topic to start with than this most awesome ever trip: a Mother-Daughter trip with my favorite daughter, Dianna, and my soon-to-be daughter-in-law, Alicia.

Dianna and I went to Venice (Italy! did I mention Italy?) We spent the first 3 days in Venice, then 3 days in Florence, and a final 4 days in Rome. Alicia was only able to participate in the cicchetti (savory snacks or small side dishes, typically served in a bar or informal restaurant, primarily in Venice) and wine days of our trip.

Here are two preview pictures (and test of whether my posting will work) of our joyful time:



2 comments:

Barb said...

It is nice to see you posting again. I always enjoyed your posts and missed them too. I am looking forward to your pictures and stories.

Angela2932 said...

Thanks, Barb! I've really missed it, but have to re-learn how to do it again now.