Thursday, December 17, 2009

I printed up this photo of Sweet and Salty Almond Bark, and recipe, for the December 15th day of my Journaling Christmas album. I thought I'd share it here for anyone who wants the recipe. This is an extremely easy recipe! As in, easier than macaroni and cheese! But use the best chocolate that you can, and use whatever nuts you want. These days, I'm rather fond of pistachios and cranberry, and am thinking about trying a version with these ingredients. Then again, pecans would be good also. Or maybe even crystallized ginger and pecans. . . . .



Click on the photo to see this larger. . . .

4 comments:

Maria said...

John already went out and bought all the ingredients. He says he's going to try to make them himself!!! I hope he saves me some this time . . .

Heather said...

I'm still chuckling from some of your previous posts. You silly thing, you!

Jeanne said...

Yum! Thanks for sharing!

Sharon said...

Looks yummy! But I may be getting sick of sweet. What?!