Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Now We're Rockin' LO


KPertiet Winter Vintage Alpha; Trish Jones Distressed Diva, crusshed bubles, idea papers; grunge frame; Torn edges; KPertiet Paper Reveal #2; JSprague Stapled Hearts; MFenwick Sept Afternoon Alphas; Angie Briggs Doodles; KPertiet Snow corners; Obsidian Dawn snow brushes; AAspnes Explore clock
This is my first lo for the NWR classes over at JessicaSprague.com. I'll probably scrap this photo more than once, because it is a very important photo to me, as you can see in the journaling. For those of you who have taken any of Jessica's classes, you'll be very excited to learn that today she opened a chat room! Such fun! So many ways to play. . . .
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Heather said...

My heart feels warm just reading your journaling.

Ljonezy said...

Very nice - not that i would expect anything less. Love the recoloring on the flowers!! See you in the chat room!

Jeanne said...

This is truly heart-warming! I am so happy for you that you all had that time together.

VERY special! and Thanks for sharing!!
:o)

Jackie said...

Wow...you have been busy..has it been that long since I have been here...great photo