Saturday, November 22, 2008

Day 328: Tag and a View out My Window

This is a photo taken outside my office window, a little after 5pm, yesterday. I love the line of trees leading to the county building, and am so happy that there are Christmas lights on the evergreens this year. (Would you consider this photo to be using "leading lines" in terms of composition? I'm thinking about using it for my photography class.) Last year, the city didn't put up the lights, and I so missed them!



Raw, Manual, ISO 200
F/22~25"
Nikon 105mm 2.8


I was tagged by Pat and Amy M to play along with the 4th month of my blog, the 4th photo. Ironically, I had been looking at this set of photos just the other day, thinking I'd like to drive down to Fargo again and take another photo of the Viking Ships at the Hjemkost Center, now that I now a little more about photography. I'm not very good at figuring out who has not been tagged. It's strains my organizational/attentional abilities, right up there with trying to collate pages in a copy machine! (I always botch this!) Today, I'm tagging Heather, Becky, Nessa, and Liz. You know, the talent on this POTD thread is pretty phenomenal!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Two great captures!!

Amy said...

Oh, the lights are so pretty! And I remember the Viking ship, Anika and I were studying the Scandanavia at the time you posted them. I just love this photo you took of the Viking ship, it's so cool and the composition is awesome!

p.s. My dh was laughing at me when he gave me my camera because I took it out and gave it a bit of a hug and told it I was sorry for abandoning it for so long! :)

Reds said...

Love the lights from your window!! And what a cool shot in the ship!

pat said...

WOW!!! LOVE love that Viking ship capture--awesome POV, Angela. Nice view with the Christmas lights, too. Glad to see no snow.