Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's Good to be Home!

It's so good to be back home! Nothing like a trip, and especially a trip abroad, to make one really appreciate home!

I just got back from a 5 day trip to London, which also involved 4 additional days of traveling to get to and from London . . . trains, planes and automobiles.

It may not surprise you that I took as many photos as possible! It also may not surprise you that it turns out that it's not just my husband who has a weather curse! Actually, seeing London collapse under the weight of all of about 5" of snow amused and stunned me, more than anything else. So brace yourself for a heavy dose of London photos over the next week or two, and a heavy dose of minimal compassion on my part for dealing with the "tsnownami!"

11 comments:

Suzy said...

Welcome home!! I'm looking forward to seeing London through your lense!!

Carol said...

This is an amazing photo and I am looking forward to seeing lots more.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photo...you really get the sense of grandeur in this photo. I cannot wait to see the rest.

Jeanne said...

Welcome home, Angela! You have been missed! Now I can settle down and look forward to more amazing photos like this one!

Hugs!

Nicki said...

Wow - great photo, fantastic composition of shot.

Reds said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to see your journaling and shots of London! That first shot is gorgeous!

pat said...

I've been missing you! I am so glad you are back, and can't wait to see London!! Love the "tsnownami".... :-D

Tori said...

Beautiful! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest!

Becky said...

Welcome home! This is a beautiful photo to start our virtual tour of London!

Maria said...

Great photo! I had only seen pictures of the top of Big Ben, not of the tower. It's most impressive.

Amy said...

Love this shot and can't wait to see more! :)