Thursday, July 14, 2011

More Disney World

One of the best parts about Disney World without kids was wandering where we wanted to wander, whenever we wanted, and taking as long as we wanted to get photos.



And since I have very little interest in rides, the lines were minimal!



It really helped that Doug has now started experimenting with the D5000 while I tote around my D300s. You wouldn't believe how long he wanted to hang out in the bird areas of Animal Kingdom! (I think I've created a monster!)

8 comments:

Nicki said...

I loved the Flights of Wonder show. This year was the first time we've seen this show despite visiting the Animal Kingdom many many times. Your picture makes me really regret not taking my "real" camera that day (I was bracing for hot, horrible, heat).

Amanda said...

Your owl shot is captivating! I feel like it is searching me out of the crowd. I gave my hubby my Xsi when I upgraded, and it is so fun to go out and shoot together :) I'm glad you had a wonderful anniversary/vacation!

pat said...

Aauuugh!! I missed that show, and the owl! Love love that barn owl; I would've been in transports seeing it. Your parrot shot is nice, too....and the hike I did was worth every single penny. I would do it again. Happy Anny!!!

Barb said...

Happy anniversary! What a wonderful way to celebrate.

Anonymous said...

The owl has a very intense gaze! I laughed at your Double Rainbow comment on my blog yesterday, then my kids heard me laughing and they laughed too :D

shirley said...

Wow, that owl shot is amazing! Happy anniversary and I say two photogs in the family means one never needs to feel guilty about wandering around taking photos.

Reds said...

Glad Doug joined the camera craze!! And beautiful shot of the owl!

Maria said...

What a cute picture of the two of you! Ha, ha, ha! So now there are two photography maniacs in the same house! I love it! I think Doug needs to start his own blog so I can look at his pictures!