Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Puppy Takes the Platypus

OK, I know it's silly, but here's a video of Ruby gutting a platypus, with Doug, in his special "video-voice narration" talking you through the 6 minutes. It's long, so feel free to speed through it, unless you are enthralled.





This little toy is an "egg baby." It has an opening, and you can stuff "eggs" in it; little, soft, squeaky toys that are like puppy-crack.

Yep, kids, this is what "old people" do when you leave the nest.

Brace yourselves!

8 comments:

Beverly said...

lol my son's gf loves platypus, I am going to send her the link to this post, thanks for the entertainment!

Maria said...

You are scaring me! :-)

pat said...

Oh, I am laughing like a loon. I do the same thing with my DS's dog! What is it about us that we have to provide a narrations and thought interpretation for our pets??

Nicki said...

Doug makes the video - Ruby is adorable, but I am completely cracking up at Doug (with Doug, I meant WITH Dough because I do that daily with our three cats... each one has its own voice/accent/tone....sad, very very sad).

Amanda said...

:) Thanks for the laugh!

Reds said...

She is too cute!!! Love your hubby's narration of the event! too funny!

Barb said...

Doug is good at this. Very cute!

Nancy said...

"Yes Kids, this IS what old people do when you leave the nest" - priceless and so true....LOL