Thursday, July 21, 2011

Mystery in Valladolid!

Really! What is going on here? What is this?

This looks like a simple case of standing on a street corner in a foreign country and photographing workers driving by:



But look more closely at the driver. Who or what is the driver?



Is Valladolid populated by aliens? And why isn't his or its passenger screaming and fleeing?

Or is that some kind of protective headgear. . . in which case shouldn't we ALL be wearing it?

And you thought photography was dull!

7 comments:

Yolanda said...

;) lol!

Reds said...

That is one weird mask!! Too funny!

Amanda said...

:) Gotta love captures like that! Thanks for the smile, I needed it after my week.

pat said...

PROOF!!!!! The National Enquirer may want this, Angela. :-)

Have you read "Caleb's Crossing" by Geraldine Brooks? Very interesting--and the voice of the girl who narrates the story is unforgettable. Wonderful viewpoint of what it must've been like to be an intelligent woman at a time when women were not allowed an education.

Maria said...

For a minute, when I read the title of your post, I thought it referred to the city of Valladolid in Spain. Lee and I spent a couple of days there during our honeymoon, drinking some very fine sangrĂ­a. If I remember correctly, there's a lot of history there from the days of Ferdinand and Isabella. I think Columbus died there. The Valladolid in your photo seems very sad and scary and I think I'd be a little afraid to sit in a little cafe drinking sangrĂ­a after seeing that mask.

Barb said...

What????

Anonymous said...

It is not the Spanish Valladolid. :(
I guess it is in Mexico.