Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Beautiful Face of January 1, 2012

Today's prompt is wide aperture, and although I took this photo January 1st, I decided to use it. f/1.8; 1/100; ISO 400. Used external flash, -1/3 flash compensation, TTL/BBL. 85 mm lens, shot RAW, tweaked with Radical Lab to add some contrast.



I'm a little biased, but I think Ruby is gorgeous! And she's a great little poser; she'll "Stay" forever for one lousy Cheerio. How long would you stay still for a Cheerio? Actually, I'm lucky I caught the shot before she started drooling.

8 comments:

starfishsky said...

This is a beautiful shot Angela! I would frame it and keep it on my desk if Ruby was my fur-baby.

Laurie (heyladyinpurple)

joscelyne cutchens said...

so so sweet!

Nicki said...

Bet everyone's head tilts when they look at that adorable sweet face.

Anonymous said...

wonderful picture of Ruby... she is such a cutie :)

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

The look she gives you is so cute. Awww.

Reds said...

I love Rudi!!! What a great shot! So cute that she does that for one Cheerios!!

Becca said...

Wonderful shot of your beautiful Ruby. :)

Suzy said...

Ruby is a great model! I love how her head is to one side. My dog does that when I say his name and it's the cutest!