Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Good Bye Christmas Ribbons

Good Bye, Christmas Ribbons, your days are numbered. This weekend, you'll come down, along with all the other Christmas decor. The others will be packed away. But you. . . well. . . most likely the trash.



But you did your job well, after Elizabeth carefully hung you from the chandelier. You saved lots of tall people from bonking their heads, as they reached for the meatballs or phyllo and goat cheese pockets, during our Christmas party.

Such a sad ending for festive little ringlets . . .

I could let Ruby play with you for awhile, but it would just be all drool and slobber, and then wrestling you from her before she swallowed it. . . so I guess it's just the trash for you. sorry.

4 comments:

Nicki said...

sad as it is to see the trimmings of Christmas go - I tend to find that once it is gone, it is so liberating.

And boy has that sham-wow been worth its' weight in gold. With a pup and grandpup, I'd reupholster the furniture with it.

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

It is sad to put away all the decorations but I feel relieved once I get it done. Nice DOF

joscelyne cutchens said...

very colorful and happy.

Reds said...

I love to decorate for Christmas... but hate to put the stuff back in boxes!