Thursday, October 9, 2008

Day 284:More of Napa Valley Wineries

Not only are wineries fun for the partaking of the wine, but they are just out and out pretty to look at! This is the Robert Sinskey winery.

I thought of POTD while I was at this winery, because they happen to be especially fond of photography! The wine that this man is holding is called POV! One of the owners of this winery loves photography, and although it's not really clear, the label on this wine is one of his photographs.

This winery not only gives out a free set of 3 b&w photograph posters, but the "flight" includes very tastey treats to sample, paired with the wine.


We didn't have time to go into this impressive winery, but I had to at least get a photograph of the Domaine Carneros Winery


9 comments:

pat said...

That second winery is gorgeous!!

Suzy said...

Very cool. I like that last shot and I love that they love photography there :)!

Mom2Drew said...

Good heavens that is BEAUTIFUL!

Amy said...

WOW...gorgeous shots! We have wineries around here but never that impressive!

Jess said...

That is SO cool about his photograph being on the bottle! And WOW... that last shot just blows my mind! That is a GORGEOUS place!

Becky said...

I've always wanted to visit Napa; now even more so!

Sharon said...

Cool! I love the pergola at the first winery. The second winery os most impressive!

Heather said...

{Waving frantically} Hiya, Angela! I love Napa Valley - of course, when one lives nearby, one never gets to go more than once or twice. Now that I'm quite far away, I have the yearning to be there. Go figure. And of course, your marvelous photos are no help.

Thanks a lot.

:)

Amy ~ Just Being Aimlyss said...

Hey, you were right by me! I'm in Sonoma County!!! Sounds like you had a fab time. :)