Monday, August 11, 2008

Day 225: Good Relationship or Bad?

Doug was with a group of youth on a mission trip to Chicago, working with a children's program. He got back Saturday night, and brought me this little gift from Chinatown in Chicago.

It's a test. Of whether we have a good relationship, or bad one. He tells me, that if our relationship is strong, the lips of the little piggies(?) will come together and stay sealed.. . .


. . . . like this (below).

So there you have it. Proof.

But why does the "girl" (which I assume is red) have her eyes closed, and the "boy" ('cause he's blue) have his eyes open?

13 comments:

Sharon said...

Cute!

And why does the blue/boy piggy look angry?

Becky said...

If Doug really does kiss with his eyes open, you should dump him, because that's creepy. ;-D

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

First of all how neat that he bought something so cute and then they kiss and stay like that. How have you been?

Amy said...

That's cute...you know, lots of times when we're kissing, I'll sneak my eyes open and find that my dh has his eyes wide open. Weirdo!

Anonymous said...

That is great...I love that little thing! Great shots too!
Cari

pat said...

What a sweet gift! You have a pretty thoughtful Hubster.

Unknown said...

How cute!

Val said...

This little thingie is so cute!!

Amy said...

So cute, what a fun gift!

Jess said...

That is such a cute little charm! I love the meaning behind it too- but yeah... why DOES the boy piggie have his eyes open? And he looks kinda ticked off? MEN... typical! LOL!

Anonymous said...

LOL...that is ADORABLE! My husband ALSO kisses with his eyes open. (I am sure he loves that I told you that) Anyway...I think its creepy.

I am going to say that the girl is closing her eyes because she is so swept up in the moment...but maybe its that she is really imagining that she is with another piggy. LOL. JK!

Jeanne said...

I dunno why his eyes are open. I know others say he looks mad, but I think he looks confused. LOL

I do know I think it was sweet of your hubby to bring it home! Ü

Carol said...

This is the cutest present I have ever seen.