Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day 226: Definitely NOT a Pedicure!

I SHOULD have! I should have given myself a pedicure today! But instead, I played with CS3, and learned how to do batch file processing to run actions all at once on a whole batch of photos.
And then I learned how to write and record an action! (Now, if I could only write and record this permanently into my memory!) So here are my sad toes. . .

And I ran a Lomo action on them (not something I wrote!)

And ran a lomo action on this crazy sculpture thing I bought for Doug last year for his birthday. Note the conga drum . . . which Doug plays in the footstool band in our church.

And for those of you who suggested I dump Doug if he keeps his eyes open while kissing (Becky!!!!!!). . . . Nah, I'm going to keep this guy. He entertains me. . . .

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your tootsies! I need to learn batch processing too. I am sure it would save a TON of time. Kudos to you for taking that 'step'...haha!

Val said...

Girl, go to the spa and get a pedi!! hehe (Mine were looking pretty funkalicious too, but I made myself paint them the other day.)

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Did you teach yourself to batch. I am going to do a pedi tonight.

pat said...

Wow, even with no pedicure you have had a very productive day!!

Shawna said...

Your posts are always so entertaining!! Sounds like you had a productive day even if your toes didn't get any TLC!

Sarah Albin said...

Tomorrow is another day... your toes can wait!

Lou said...

We just have to set our priorities, right? Love the toe shot.

Mom2Drew said...

That's one "cool cat"!

Becky said...

So, are you saying he DOES kiss with his eyes open? :-D I don't know if batch processing would do me any good--I never seen to do the same thing twice! Your toes look better than mine do after I gave myself a pedi.

Amy said...

Cute sculpture!