Friday, April 11, 2008

Day 103 POTD: The Beautiful Ms. Ada Bailey

These wonderful people stopped by my office the other day, and said "yes" when I asked if I could take pictures and put them on my blog. Oh, woeful day! I didn't have my tripod with me.

But look how beautiful they all are! And the heck with the tripod; even if I had to handhold my camera, I wasn't going to pass up this photo op.

Ada's mom, Katie, is one of the sweetest people on the planet.

Isn't the beautiful Ms. Ada Bailey just adorable beyond words?


Trust me, her dad, Dillon, is one very funny guy! He has the kind of sense of humor that would have you provoked into acting like a misbehaving middle school kid in the middle of a Homeless Shelter fund-raising dinner with very evangelical songs being sung. Tough to call yourself a "grown-up" after THAT kind of episode!!!

Look at that worried little frown! But she's in such good hands with her mom and dad! Do you see what I mean about wishing I had a tripod with me? Do they make one that will fit in my purse, along with a swiss army knife?

12 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

So sweet, good for you for doing it without a tripod too...these are treasures!

Becky said...

What a cute little butterball! That red looks so good on her. Sweet looking family. They do make little portable tripods, but I don't think they'd hold up our SLRs; they're made for point-and-shoot weight.

Margaret said...

Such a sweet family. That baby is just too cute for words! You did great, even without a tripod!

mel said...

oh what a doll! I think I just want to squeeze her! Beautiful family!

Jess said...

Oh, she is just TOO precious! What a beautiful little family!

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

Oh so sweet! I love her hair!

Anonymous said...

you're welcome to my kid anytime. you'd prolly get a better shot!!! love the humor in your journaling..and the shots are so sweet!

Val said...

What a sweet beautiful baby!

Kristina said...

What a cutie!

Jeanne said...

She is a SWEETIE! You captured the joy in her parents, even without your tripod.

Love your humor!

pat said...

What an absolute doll! I know why you had to get these shots. Tripod or no, these are really sweet.

Sharon said...

What a cutie!