Thursday, April 3, 2008

Day 95 POTD Doorknobs

Still still theme. Spring is still not knocking on our doors around here (at least not very loudly in terms of anything growing! But I thought this was some really cool, old, hardward. This doorknob reminds me of the doorknobs that were pretty standard when I was growing up (in the 50s and 60s).




Thank you, everyone, for all your nice comments yesterday on the waterdrops. And Pat, thanks to you especially for the mini-tutorial! I'll be giving it another try once I get my new tripod!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Those are some cool shots. I love the details that were included in making them beautiful as well as functional. Not like what we get today, huh?

Great job!

Becky said...

Oooh! I love old doorknobs, and I'm a freak for doorknob photos! (Well, I'm a freak anyway.)