Thursday, April 3, 2008

Digiscrapping: Whales in Alaska

This is the 2nd page I created for the Digi in Deep class by Jessica Sprague. I love this first lesson! I think I could practice the skills over and over from this first lesson alone and be totallly blissed out! One of the challenges of this lesson was to create our own clipping masks, in a variety of shapes.

Ann Aspness Explore paper, rope; Vlim Magic brushes; Jen Wilson rub on frame; strip-Jen Wilson, Linda GB tiny tags All worn;

I created a whale mask out of 3 elipticals, 1 rectangle & skewed it. I took a picture of the binoculars, used the magic extractor, and put 2 round masks in the lenses. Such fun!

14 comments:

Jeanne said...

Spectacular and stunning are the words that came to my mind when I looked at this layout. Wow you have definitely MASTERED the skills we were taught!

I'm in awe of your talent!

HC said...

WOW, great job! Very creative you are.

pat said...

What a cool layout!!!

Jason said...

WOW that is so cool! I really like that WOW.

Anonymous said...

Now that is awesome. I love how you put the photos of the whales in the binoculors! Too cleaver.

Reds said...

What beautiful layout!! Wow!

Mom2Drew said...

I so wish I could digiscrap...looks so cool.

Jess said...

This is great! I love the two whale photos in the binocular lenses, that is such a cool idea!

Becky said...

I am totally impressed by your digiscrapping. Some of those techniques look so hard. I love that you did the binocular thing and can see the binoculars around your necks in the big photo.

For Over 29 Years... said...

Wow, those are awesome. Great ideas you had!

Shawna said...

Wow you are talented!! What a neat page!

C said...

Very cool :)

Margaret said...

What a cool layout. You are so creative!

Amy said...

This is the kind of page you could look at for a long time and still find new items of interest. Good for you - learning something new and DOING it!! Nice work.