Friday, April 4, 2008

Day 96 Simulated Spring

Can't wait till beautiful flowers are actually growing outside near me! In the meantime, I picked up this little bunch of flowers at the grocery store for $5.

Now, the macro lens cost considerably more.
And now I'm looking at a really good quality tripod! My bent leg (on the tripod!), breaking clamp, very flimsy tripod , and I, are going to part ways soon.

Actually, I'll probably throw the old tripod into my car so it's always nearby "just in case!" Again, I thank you for the very nice comments on my digiscrapping page yesterday. I'm actually posting these photos today from out of town, and will try and catch up on everyone's blogs over the weekend! TFL!

10 comments:

Val said...

So pretty! Definitely worth the 5 bucks, I think!

Becky said...

You are doing a great job with that macro lens!
I got lucky with my tripod--I already had a good one that my mom bought DH for our camcorder many Christmases ago.

For Over 29 Years... said...

Oh my goodness those are beautiful, I would love to see the whole bouquet also!

Tracie said...

You do such a wonderful job on your macros! These are so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Love that last one...I really need to get a tripod for the macros!!!
Cari

Jess said...

OH WOW! These are fabulous!!!!! With all those droplets everywhere, it really does look like you just had a spring shower! You are rockin that macro lens!

Jeanne said...

Awesome shots! And lucky you...you've already done the work for Jessica's Saturday Challenge! Go read if you haven't already. Now just whip together (yea, right, huh) one of these on a layout and you're good to go!

Seriously though, I am in AWE of your talent! Hope you get your tripod soon and it makes you oh so happy! :o)

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

Beautiful! I love the first one!

Dawn said...

WOW...what you do with your camara always amazes me!! fabulous!

Amy said...

Very pretty pictures. I like the water drops.